MAC Eyeshadow Collection: Sumptuous Olive.

sumptuousolive

What MAC says: Khaki with pearl and a veluxe pearl finish.

What I say: I have nothing to add to MAC’s color description, it is exactly what it says. It is a beautiful color but not very wearable, in my opinion. It could be because on my lid it turns too yellowy, golden and intense.

How to wear it: All over the lid as a base for a green smokey eye. I would then add a black, a grey or a dark green color on the outer third of the eye. It could also be be patted with the finger on top of Greensmoke to add dimension. I wouldn't wear it by itself, I find it too bright.

Is it worth it? Yes if you like the color. It is a very special shade that won’t look good on everyone. If you like it, it won’t disappoint you, as it has a great quality and color payoff.

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment