MAC Eyeshadow Collection: Greensmoke.

greensmoke

What MAC says: Tarnished olive with a luster finish.

What I say: The MAC description is completely on point. It is the perfect green color, in my opinion. The problem with this one is the texture. It is the only luster finish eyeshadow by MAC that I own and I find it really hard to work with. The texture is gritty and almost crumbly which doesn't contribute to a pleasant application. You’ll need an eyeshadow primer and some patience!

How to wear it: By itself, all around the eye for a sexy smokey eye. Apply some black pencil on the inner and outer rim of the eye and you’re done!

Is it worth it? As much as I like the color. I have to say that is not really worth it. I’m pretty sure that you can find something similar with a better texture and quality. 

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment