Drugstore vs. High-end makeup products: which ones are worth it? I

I wanted to share with you some of my favorite drugstore products. I classify as “drugstore” any cosmetic that you can buy at your local drugstore (obviously), supermarket, dollar store etc. and that is usually cheaper than the ones sold at department stores.

(picture from maybelline.com)


I bought this felt tip eyeliner without expecting too much but I was pleasantly surprised. Having been disappointed in the past with other eyeliner pens, I didn't expect it to perform that well.

This eyeliner is easy to use, with an applicator thin enough to get the flick right. I found that it lasts around 4-5 hours on my eyelids until it starts fading away. If you apply some black eye shadow on top it will last you as long as you want it to.

I've tried Makeup Forever Aqua Liner, as well as a slightly more expensive version by L'Oreal, but this one beats them both.

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment